Saturday, May 11, 2019

My Hobbie

Hello everyone
In this time Im going to talk about: "Hobbies"
For me is very hard talk about "my hobbie" What is this? What is "hobbie"? How I know when I have a hobbie?
Im play violin, mybe this is my hobbie but Im not sure.
Really, when I play violin not is a lot time. Aprox, 5 year ago my activity favorite was play violin.
In the high school, I was participate in class of violin for later prepare a show for the all school.
Now is different (a lot of drama), I dont have a time for play violin.
The violin is my favorite musical instrument because is a different, I don't play violin everytime. The violin need space, the particular space so the experience whit the violin it's different.
At the moment is important for me go on with this hobbie, really make me happy the violin.
Over the years the music and play instruments cause in me goods sensations.







No comments:

Post a Comment