Friday, May 31, 2019

Gender Roles

How explain: "No, you can´t do´it"
How this have any logic for someone?, really I don´t see the logic, it´s incoherent for me.
Today, the gender roles produce insecuirity in many people. Inclusive little thing create behavior based in "Gender Roles" and in this point the people, the society (in general) constitute this sistem, the violent sistem.

The violent sistem have influence in all the people, in different scale, but all the people is impacted for the sistem what avaerybody created.
The solution stay in us behavior, in us lenguage, in how talk, in us humor, in everything.


In others places the gender roles take other ways, other type of violence. For example: if, I "shoud" look the this one, in other palce of the word, "I should look the other form"
It´s very crazy believe in this form of the life, when you and me stay in the violent sistem, when you and me not have permission for exist...

It´s not fine reduce the behavior the people, I don´t have just one way. If the socity have problems with my form of live my life, not is my problem.

Normally, the mondady I going to practice poledane, my class is very small, seven persons, and... six womens and one men, I don´t know "why". This men is the only men of the academy. "what is wrong?"

1 comment: