Friday, April 26, 2019

My favourite piece of technology

Hello,
I have a question, what's your favourite piece of technology?
But, what is technology? I believe that everything around us has to do with technology. So, my favourite piece of technology is my glasses.
I've been wearing glasses for 6 years. I don't remember what my life was like before I started to wear glasses. I don't picture myself not wearing my glasses. The first thing I do in the morning is putting on my glasses.
I need my glasses all the time (ok, maybe not all the time)
But I need see averything, the bus in the street, the tv in my house, the board in class and the most important, I can recognize my friends in anywhere.
The day I don't have my glasses in street, I can't recognize none person (unless the person be close to me)
Really, I don't like use glasses, but if I don't use glasses my experience in the street so bad :(

Resultado de imagen para gif glasses draw

2 comments: