Thursday, May 30, 2019

EU TE QUERO A TODO INSTANTE

This picture taken in the last summer, in my holidays when I went at the beach whit mi exgirlfriend and mi best friend (and your girlfriend)
Honestly, I love this picture. I have any memories with this. For me, this is my manner for take the moment and my feelings.
Although the girl in the picture is my exgirlfriend, I keep the memorie in my how... the one of the best moments of my summer this year.
I remember, something weird when taken this picture, is very difficult take one picture in the water, you not see very well, you dont know nothing about the picture.
Today, this picture only produce in me... happiness.
I think... the pictures use our memorie, manage the (you and me) mind. (In the good side of the work)
The pictures have the big power about our memories and our concepction of the places, people, all.



No comments:

Post a Comment