Friday, April 12, 2019

My Autobiography

Hello,
(here you have my autobiography)
My name is Ana (but, it´s a better "Ani" for me), I studying film-making at Universidad the chile, and I´m 18 years old. I love the music, listen music, play the violin and sing, but I can´t sing , I´m a bad singer :( but I can dancing whit the rhythm of music.
I have two piercings and I want more, I want make a tattoo in all my arm but is only a dream.
I was born in Santiago, Chile, on May 14th 2000. I like and I hate Santiago, this is a hard relationship.
I live in a small apartment with my little family, I have one older sister, Elisa, she work in the Independencia Municipality (we live in), she is a very cool because she can make anything.
My mom, Maricarmen, she work all the day, 12 hours continuous. When my mom stay in the home, she only want sleep, but i get, I try to make laugh, sincerely I don´t have to make a lot for it.
Finally mi father, Reinaldo, he work all the week, really I don´t see so much because he live in other house, but the relation whit him it´s very well (i think so). I can talk whit my father, although the conversation it´s the same every time. I love mi father.

No comments:

Post a Comment