Thursday, April 18, 2019

Filmmaking

Hello, this is my second post.
This time talk about the reason for I choose my career.
When I'm 10 years old, I have one dream; I wanted work in the movies, I did want be actress but... I don't know, in the actuality I want be actress although I don't a good job.
When the moment of applying at University, I didn't have only options because I liked many thinks, I like the science, the music, I wanted be teacher of physical.
Eventually, I decided applying at University:
-Pedagogy of physical
-Pedagogy of math
-Filmmaking (in Santiago and Valparaiso)
-Psychology
-Nursery school teacher
I actually have my choice.
I like so much the cine and the idea of "make movies" is perfect, also the experience at University is very crazy (in the right sense) I love the people, the teachers, the class although not alls the class.
In the future, any work it's fine of me BUT I like the direction of art or something about the camera and how watch the image.




1 comment:

  1. wow, are you my classmates?
    I think I've seen you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete