Friday, June 28, 2019

3%

When the people talk about favorite series or movies, is very difficult for me find one answer.
I don't have just one option, you have many options. I don't select just one, so... in this post I wanna talk about the last serie I watched

"3%" is the last serie I watched in Netflix, is a Brazilian TV serie. (I love listing the character talk in portuguese) "3%" is a... similar... apocalyptic serie (I think) in the serie you can see social problems, how the society broken in two parts, the "normal" persons and... the all the people can have the possibility of  life fine, life in the big house whit many food in resume the good life.

Now, how the persons have this good life?, so... this come the central history, the people have demonstrate your intelligent and work in a group and only 3% the people achieve pass of the "good life"

Apart from the good history, the select of the frames is so beautiful, use mirrors and glasses for play whit the place and actors, and produce more mystery in the spectator.





1 comment: